Friend Makin’ Mondays is one of the themes I love to write about; although I don’t do it often, I look forward every Monday to read the post from Kenlie and every once in a while a topic calls my name, and this Monday is one that I must respond to.
1. Meat and potatoes or pasta?
Pre-celiac I was a pasta girl. Now I’m more meat and potatoes. Don’t get me wrong, every now and then I experiment with gluten free pasta.
2. Do you prefer Apple or Android?
I actually have a BlackBerry (yes I’m out of fashion), but is time to change it and I’m debating which phone to get; an iPhone, Samsung or the latest Nokia Lumia. Any suggestions??
3. Do you kiss and tell, or do you keep it private?
Only to my close girlfriend.
4. If you had to choose one, would you choose Facebook or Twitter?
In my case this is a draw.
5. Christmas or Valentine’s Day?
Why Christmas of course! I love everything about it. From it’s meaning to the blinking lights and smells and sounds. I can’t wait!
6. If you joined a band, would you prefer to do vocals or play an instrument?
I like musical instruments, I guess I’ll play an instrument, maybe the guitar or the piano.
7. Hot weather or cold weather?
I’m from the Caribbean (Puerto Rico) so we have warm weather all year long. Then I moved to Florida, where it was more of the same but with a little bit of cold weather. Now I live in Dallas, TX and to my surprise (don’t judge) its snow here – just a little but it does-. And I have to say that I love all the seasons so a little bit of heat and a little bit of cold, I’m fine with that!
8. Calorie counting or tracking points?
Points! It’s less overwhelming!
9. Yoga or kickboxing?
Like question #4, this is also a draw.
10. East Coast or West Coast?
East Coast and the Caribbean!